Please respect the organizational policy of workshops imposed by the organization:
• There is a single price for the payment workshops of 20€ each.
•The payment workshops are:
- WORKSHOP: Larry Davidson. Fundamentals of Recovery-Oriented Practice.
- WORKSHOP: Paul Lysaker. Metacognitive insigth oriented therapy for adults with psychosis: Basic principles and applications.
• Failure to attend the Workshop will not result in reimbursement of the registration fee.
• Online registration will only be made through the website: http://www.wapr2018madrid.com/ until Monday, July 2nd at 6:00 p.m. After this date the inscriptions will be made at the venue, the day that the Congress begins.
• Registration payment can be made as follows:
a) By bank transfer * (It is essential that you send a copy of the transfer to email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating congress and Congress.) Once we check the deposit in our bank statement, the confirmation of the registration will be notified by e-mail. )
Account holder: Phase20 S.L
IBAN: ES14 0182 3387 5102 0164 6282
BIC / SWIFT: BBVAESMMXXX
b) By credit card: in this case, you must indicate:
Type of card: VISA, MASTERCARD
* If you choose the bank transfer option, you must send the receipt within a maximum period of 5 days. Once this period has elapsed, if we have not received this document, your registration will be canceled.
• The rest of workshops will be completed by order of registration without requiring a prior payment
• It is required to be previously registered to the Congress to be able to register for the Workshop of your choice.
• Workshops are limited in capacity, according to the format of each activity or characteristics of the room. Therefore, in the registration to workshops we will strictly respect the order of registration for the allocation of places.
• The registration to two workshops that take place at the same time is not allowed, the Technical Secretariat reserves the right to eliminate the surplus.
• Online registration will only be made through the website: http://www.wapr2018madrid.com/ until Monday, July 2nd at 6:00 p.m. After this date, all registrations will be made at the venue, on the day that the Congress begins.
• Delegates will be able to see the workshops for which they have registered, through the personal area located on the Congress website: http://www.wapr2018madrid.com/ and in the lists of admitted participants that will be placed in the doors of the rooms where each workshop wakes place. Check the website for updates on this.
• The Technical Secretariat reserves the right to make the appropriate changes to admittance lists. We inform you that once enrolled in the selected workshop, it cannot be modified from the website. If you wish to make any changes, send your request to email@example.com.
• The entrance times to the workshop rooms (with prior registration) will be indicated in the scientific program. Modifications of this schedule for organizational needs will be informed. Once five (5) minutes have passed from the starting time of the workshop, those registered or in the waiting list who are not present to access to room will be replaced by those who are interested in attending the same. The registrations of those that who are not present at the appropriate times will be cancelled.
• For any questions or doubts regarding the workshop policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.