We inform that the hotel reservations have been made with economic risk and are subject to a cancellation fee imposed by the hotels.
For this reason, we can consider a reservation as confirmed only if the payment has been made, either by credit card or by bank transfer.
From the moment the reservation is made, you will have 10 days to make the payment and to send proof of payment to the Technical Secretariat (by email to firstname.lastname@example.org). Otherwise, the hotel reservation will be automatically cancelled.
|Name of hotel||Type||Category||Double room for single use (DUS)||Double||Information||Availability|
|Tryp Madrid Chamartin||ESTANDAR||4||109 €||121 €|
Prices per room and night.
For Extra nights consult with the Technical Secretariat.
Includes accommodation and breakfast.
Individual hotel reservations cancellation policy
- Cancellations need to be made in writing and sent to the Technical Secretariat: email@example.com
- Cancellations that take place until 30th April will incur a 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations that take place between 1st May and 31th May will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations that take place from 1st May in advance will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
By bank transfer (It is essential that you send a copy of the bank transfer by email: firstname.lastname@example.org; indicating the conference and the name of the participant. Once we verify the receipt of the bank transfer, we will confirm the hotel reservation by e-mail). In case of “group reservation”, please give us the number of the invoice.
- BANK: BBVA
- ACCOUNT HOLDER: VIAJES GENIL, S.A.
- IBAN ES43 0182 3344 2402 0159 8890
- BIC/SWIFT: BBVAESMMXXX
By credit card: for credit card payments, you must indicate the following:
- Type of card: VISA, MASTERCARD
- Card number:
- Expiry date :
Note: Bank transfer fees, currency exchange fees, etc., will be paid by the participant.